5 predictions for customer analytics in 2019.
1. AI continues becoming a mainstream technology
Once emergent, AI has become mainstream and will soon be omnipresent.
2. Self-learning will become more widely recognized in customer analytics
A trend that will have broad industry impact in 12 – 24 months.
3. CDPs will continue to evolve and shall be a mainstream category of 2019
CDPs are broad and can have different interpretations. And, CDPs are trending in the direction of further sub-categories, as well as automating more than the traditional self service data collect & prep platforms.
4. Marketers adhere to a hybrid funnel model
Retaining and converting existing customers has already proven to have better ROI than acquisition marketing alone, and unremittingly becomes the main focus of marketers in 2019.
5. #CustomerTech will establish as a new technology category beyond Martech & Adtech
The current tech stacks are across the buyer's journey instead of focusing on self-learning customer lifecycle automation. But, the future of customer marketing is recognizing that customers want brands to be contextual and communicate with relevancy,